- 1st year resident: $52,170 contract year
- 2nd year resident: $54,000 contract year
- 3rd year resident: $55,544 contract year
For each year of resident training, residents are given $1,500.
While enrolled in the residency program, the hospital will provide the resident with benefits, pursuant to hospital policy, as more particularly set forth as follows:
- A comprehensive health insurance policy (Resident and Family).
- Dental insurance policy (Resident and Family).
- Disability Insurance (Provided).
- Vision (VSP) (Resident and Family - Additional premium for family coverage to be paid by resident).
- Unemployment (As may be legally required).
- Workman’s Compensation (As may be legally required).
- Professional Liability (Malpractice).
Resident will be responsible for deductibles, co-pays, and premium participation on various health, dental, and vision plans per hospital policy.
- 20 days paid time off, which includes vacation, professional, CME and sick leave. No more than 15 days can be taken for vacation.
- While on duty in the hospital. Meals also provided for spouse and dependent children when visiting the resident during meals while on in-house call.
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP) (DOs)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA) (DOs)
- Michigan Osteopathic Association (MOA) (DOs)
- Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Two white coats
- Payment for USMLE Step 3 and Comlex III Exam, license fees, expenses for required away rotations.
- Relocation Expenses – Up to $1,500
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Up-To-Date Online – Free for all UP Health System physicians