Pay My Bill
UP Health System offers an easy and secure way to pay your hospital bills. To pay your bill online, click on a hospital button below. Please have your billing statement in front of you as well as a valid MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What bills can I pay online?
You may pay your hospital bill online using MasterCard, Discover, or Visa. Payments are processed within two business days, and there is no fee for making an online payment.
- Is this form secure for submitting my credit card information?
Yes. The transaction portion of this website is protected with the latest encryption software.
- Can I view my account balance online?
With our new online bill pay system, you can view your account balance online, change personal information, and set up payment arrangements.
- Who can I call with questions about my account?
Please contact one of our business offices for assistance or questions with hospital billing.
UP Health System - Bell: 906.485.2649
UP Health System - Marquette: 888.239.5888
UP Health System - Portage: 844.423.0873
UP Medical Group | Portage Physician Practice Clinic: 906.449.1200
- What if I don’t want to pay my bill online?
You can pay your hospital bill by mail, using a personal check or MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Please refer to your hospital statement for payment instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: UP Health System hospitals only bill for hospital-related services. Each physician involved in your care will bill you separately. Questions concerning physician fees should be directed to their billing offices.
Manage your medical expenses with CarePayment
UP Health System wants to make sure you receive the care you need when you need it — without financial concerns standing in the way. That’s we’ve partnered with CarePayment to help provide affordable financing to patients who need help paying their medical bills over time.
What is CarePayment?
CarePayment is an interest-free, long-term patient financing program that allows patients to pay off medical bills in affordable, monthly payments over an extended period of time with 0.00% APR. CarePayment is not a credit card and is not a collection agency. There is no application required and no impact on your credit score.
And, as long as your account is in good standing, you may add additional approved UP Health System charrges to your CarePayment account, with all charges consolidated into one statement – all at 0.00% APR.
What are the benefits of CarePayment?
CarePayment provides a number of benefits, including:
- Interest-free payment options for the lifetime of your initial charges. The 0.00% APR is not an introductory or promotional rate.
- Additional time to pay medical bills without incurring late fees, interest charges, or being sent to collections.
- Peace of mind knowing you can get the care you need without worrying about how you will pay for that care.
How do I enroll in CarePayment?
- Ask a UP Health System representative to open a CarePayment account directly anytime, before or after your care.
- Fill out the form on the CarePayment Marquette website to submit an inquiry about the CarePayment program and receive the information you need to enroll.
- Contact CarePayment at 866.625.8532 to learn more about the program.
- Information about other financial assistance programs at UP Health System is available by calling the Marquette Business Office at 906.449.1400.