Earn valuable experience in the healthcare setting by becoming a volunteer at UP Health System - Marquette or Portage. If you're interested in becoming a volunteer, complete the interest form down below.
Benefits of becoming a volunteer:
- Learn new skills.
- Boost career opportunities.
- Gain new experiences.
- Meet and socialize with new people.
- Feel motivated and inspired.
- Find new interests and hobbies.
- Be passionate about a cause.
- Have a strong sense of achievement.
- Giving back and be a part of your community.
- Make a difference one person at a time.
- Dog Therapy
- Information Desk
- Operating Room Waiting Lounge
- Patient Tray Favors
- Spiritual Care Services
- Special Projects
Volunteers must be 18 years or older. Click the appropriate button below for the facility you are most interested in volunteering at.
UP Health System - Marquette: 906.449.3877
UP Health System - Portage: 906.483.1514