We think anyone and everyone has the right to a fit lifestyle. You can start wherever you are right now and take steps toward a better, healthier you. Our staff is here to show you how. Count on us to help you feel and look your very best!
|Punchcard (11 visits)||$45|
|*additional adult membership (18 years and older, must live in the same household)||$162|
|*additional child membership (17 years and younger, must live in the same household)||$108|
|Senior Annual (seniors 65+)||$288|
|Senior month (seniors 65+)||$35|
|High School & College Students|
|under the age of 21|
Every membership receives FREE orientation to the facility. Let us help you get acclimated to the fitness equipment by setting up an orientation with an Exercise Specialist.
What can our facility offer you?
- Great location
- Locker rooms with men's and women's saunas
- Personal trainers on staff
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment and weight resistance machines (including Cybex, Precor, Woodway, Scifit and Freemotion)
- TRX Suspension training
- BodyCraft cycling bikes
- BoSU balls
- Free weights
- Indoor rowing machine
- Group exercise room
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Towel service (see Front Desk for towels)
- Fitness Cinema
- Stretching area
Fitness Center Guidelines
We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines to help us ensure the safety of our members and staff:
- Do not come to the Fitness Center if you are not feeling well or are having any symptoms of illness.
- Fitness participants will use the back entrance to enter and exit the facility.
- Please scan your fitness card at the front desk, near the entrance to the gym.
- Equipment must be cleaned after each use by the user - disinfecting wipes or spray will be available throughout the gym.
- Monday – Thursday | 5:30 am - 9 pm
- Friday | 5:30 am – 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday | 9 am - 7 pm
921 W Sharon Avenue
Houghton, MI 49931