The MISSION of the UP Health System - Marquette School of Emergency Medical Technology is to improve the health and well-being of the people of the Upper Peninsula through professional development, current knowledge-based resources, family and community education.
Our VISION is to provide our students with the highest quality education with the intent to provide accredited EMT personnel to the rural communities of the Upper Peninsula.
Initial Course Offerings
All programs are approved through the MDHHS EMS Division:
- MFR Emergency Medical Responder
- Refresher Programs for all license levels (Call for Dates)
Specialty Course Offerings
The following courses are offered to the public or companies for required company training. Please call to arrange a course for yourself or group trainings.
American Heart Association:
- Heartsaver CPR
- Hearstaver CPR/AED/1st Aid
- ACLS Initial 2-Day Education Program
- ACLS Update Program
- Heartcode ACLS Part II Skills Verification
- PEARS Program
- PALS Initial 2-Day Education Program
- PALS Update Program
- ITLS Initial 2-Day Education Program
- ITLS E-Learning Program
We also offer programs tailored to your needs. Please call the School for more information.
UP Health System - Marquette | School of EMT
Phone | 906.449.1565
Fax number | 906.225.7729
School of EMT Coordinator
Phone | 906.449.1561