IRU Program Rules
Inpatient Program Rules & Regulations
- Patients are to comply with their rehabilitation schedule.
- Patients and visitors are asked to act in a manner that is courteous and respectful to other patients, visitors, and employees.
- All visitors must check in at the nurse’s station.
- All special accommodations (e.g. overnight stays, accessibility requests, etc) should be made to the patient’s nurse which will then communicate with the appropriate hospital department.
- Patients should advise their nurse when leaving the assigned nursing unit (e.g. break time outside, leaving the rehab unit, use of activity room, etc)
- Patients are not allowed in the parking lot of the hospital without the direct supervision of an employee and will be assisted to their mode of transportation at the time of discharge by a member of our staff.
- Patients who choose to bring their Personal/Home Medications must inform their nurse immediately. These medications will need to be dispensed by our Pharmacy Department for your safety.
- Patients must understand that it might become necessary to be transferred to another bed or another floor within the hospital.
- Patients are encouraged to ask questions about their plan of care as it pertains to their rehabilitation needs.
- Patients must understand that depending on their insurance coverage, they may be responsible for a portion of their bill for services provided.