An accurate diagnosis is the first, and perhaps most important, step to treating heart disease. UP Health System offers state-of-the-art digital diagnostic capabilities that enable physicians to instantly identify problem areas, helping to determine the best treatment option for our patients quickly.
UP Health System cardiologists and trained technicians perform procedures in specially equipped labs. A physician's order is required before a test can be performed.
- Stress tests via treadmills and medication
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Nuclear imaging
- 12 lead electrocardiogram (EKG)
- 24-hour Holter monitoring
- 48-hour Holter monitoring
- Event monitoring
- Mobile Telemetry
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call:
UP Health System - Marquette: (906) 449-3440
UP Health System - Portage: (906) 483-1730