Childbirth & Family Education Resources
We are excited to provide patients with the opportunity to attend personalized and convenient online childbirth classes. Depending on the location, our education resources are available online with live and self-paced class offerings.
Access Live, Interactive Classes from Home
Powered online, patients are now able to access a variety of classes through a virtual platform. Each patient can register to sign up for the classes for which they will have the opportunity to connect through a live video feed with certified and experienced childbirth educators. The educator will provide live and interactive teaching with dedicated time for the patient to ask questions. Patients now have more flexibility in choosing a time that fits their schedule and can connect from the comfort of their own home.
- Early Pregnancy Preparations - A roadmap to a typical pregnancy journey, highlighting all the key milestones. You will hear about nutrition, exercise, and mental health.
- Prenatal Bootcamp - A detailed overview of the labor and delivery process. Also covers the basics of common medical interventions and postpartum strategies.
- Coping and Comfort - An experiential class that equips parents with nonpharmacological tools and strategies commonly used for coping with labor.
- Breastfeeding 101 - A class filled with specific instructions and expert advice on how to get a good start to breastfeeding.
- Newborn Care - A course designed to help new parents become familiar with newborn behavior and the ins and outs of practical babycare.
Need Assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-Paced Online Class
Expectant parents will become familiar with the physical and emotional aspects of birth through a combination of presentations, discussions, demonstrations, and practice.
This online class can be completed anywhere, at your own pace. Once you are granted access to the class, your login information will be active for 9 months.
Class Length: About 4-6 hours
Class Cost: $50.00
After you register, our staff will contact you to make payment arrangements and provide instructions for accessing the online class. Most payments and Medicaid are accepted. The cost may be covered by your insurance provider.
To register, please email us at email@example.com with your full name.
Questions about the self-paced course? Call us at 906.449.3666.