Our feet take us where we want to go. When you're experiencing foot pain, quality of life and mobility can be greatly effected. A podiatrist is a specialist of the foot, ankle, lower extremity, and the related structures of the body. Our team can help diagnose and treat conditions of the foot & ankle that are preventing you from enjoying the life you want to live.
- Common foot pain and problems
- Rheumatoid problems
- Deformities, such as: Hallux valgus; bunions; and hammertoes; flatfoot & posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- Diabetic problems
- Nerve disorders, such as: Morton’s neuroma; Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome; and nerve injuries
- Pediatric problems
- Foot reconstruction surgery
- Chronic foot/toe conditions
- Diabetic foot care
- Wound care of the feet and foot trauma
- Other conditions such as: corns; calluses; plantar warts; and other conditions of the toe-nails
For more information or to make an appointment, call 844.411.UPHS.