Hiawatha Township Hall
1595N State Highway M94
Manistique, MI 49854
Date: November 29, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm
Blood is essential to providing lifesaving care for many patients—from a car accident victim to a cancer patient receiving treatment. The Upper Peninsula Regional Blood Center (UPRBC) depends on community donations to supply 13 hospitals across the Upper Peninsula. Donating is quick, easy and safe—a single donation could save up to three lives.
The Hiawatha Township Hall in Manistique is hosting free community blood drives:
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 | 1 - 5:15 pm EST
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023 | 1 - 5:15 pm EST
- Wednesday, August 9, 2023 | 1 - 5:15 pm EST
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 | 1 - 5:15 pm EST (World Blood Donation Day!)
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 | 1 - 5:15 pm EST
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023 | 1 - 5:15 pm EST
We look forward to seeing you! For more information or to make an appointment, contact Mindy at 906.341.5777.