COVID-19 | Visitor Info
Our hospitals are committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees, providers, volunteers, and visitors. We are continuing to monitor COVID-19, flu, RSV, and all other respiratory viruses in our communities and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in partnership with our local and state health departments.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family, based on current knowledge and understanding. We encourage you to check back frequently for the most up-to-date information.
In accordance with state and federal guidelines, the following safety protocols have not changed:
- Isolating our COVID-19 patients
- Limiting access to symptomatic individuals
- Implementing the most effective cleaning & distribution protocols throughout our facilities.
Masks are Required:
- When you are having upper respiratory—flu, COVID, RSV—symptoms, even if you are COVID negative
- After having close contact with someone with flu, COVID, or RSV symptoms
- Please note—our staff will be masked at ALL TIMES when in direct contact with patients
COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
To help support the health of our community, we are providing access to an online COVID-19 risk assessment developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool does NOT provide a diagnosis, and it should NOT be used as a substitute for an assessment made by a healthcare provider.
Visitor Restrictions and Access
For information on closures, entrances, hours, and other current visitation restrictions and guidelines, please view the Visitor Restrictions page.