Bell Visitor Restrictions
- The Clinic Entrance is open to clinic appointments and Morrison's Drug Store the following hours:
- Monday through Friday: 7 am - 6 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm
- The Main Entrance is open the following hours:
- Monday through Friday: 6 am - 5 pm
- The Emergency Department Entrance is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following visitor restrictions have been implemented at UPHS - Bell. We will be allowing limited visitation as follows:
- Visiting hours are from 10 am – 8 pm.
- One (1) well visitor for patients in the Emergency Department.
- One (1) well visitor for patients coming for a procedural appointment (operating room, interventional radiology, etc.).
- One (1) well visitor at a time for inpatients and birthing suites.
- One (1) well visitor for patients coming to an outpatient appointment.
- One (1) well visitor for pediatric patients.
- Children under 14 require executive administration approval to visit hospital patients.
All designated visitors with approval to enter the facility are required to wear an appropriate mask or face covering. If you are unable to wear an appropriate mask or face covering, you will be denied entry into the facility.
- Visitors must have executive administration approval to visit patients who are under observation for suspected or test positive for COVID-19.
- All other special visitation circumstances must have executive administration approval.
The CDC's new masking guidance for fully vaccinated people does not apply to healthcare settings. We are continuing to wear masks during all patient care out of an abundance of caution and to protect our patients and each other.
Screening and Access
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible. Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team. We want to reassure our communities that it is safe to come to the hospital should you or your family need care.
Continued Limited Access
- The main entrance to the hospital is open from 6 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Emergency Department entrance is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.