Earn valuable experience in the healthcare setting by becoming a volunteer at UP Health System - Marquette. If you're interested in becoming a volunteer, complete the interest form by completing the interest form.
Benefits of becoming a volunteer:
- Learn new skills.
- Boost career opportunities.
- Gain new experiences.
- Meet and socialize with new people.
- Feel motivated and inspired.
- Find new interests and hobbies.
- Be passionate about a cause.
- Have a strong sense of achievement.
- Giving back and be a part of your community.
- Make a difference one person at a time.
- Dog Therapy
- Information Desk
- Operating Room Waiting Lounge
- Patient Tray Favors
- Spiritual Care Services
- Special Projects
Volunteers must be 18 years or older. Click this link to open the interest form in a new page window.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities by calling 906.449.3877.