Every membership receives FREE orientation to the facility. Let us help you get acclimated to the fitness equipment by setting up an orientation with an Exercise Specialist.
Annual Membership: only $27/month (with a 12-month commitment)
Annual membership includes:
- 3 free guest passes ($15 value)
- 1 personal training session ($30 value)
|Punchcard (11 visits)||$45|
|*additional adult membership (18 years and older, must live in the same household)||$162|
|*additional child membership (17 years and younger, must live in the same household)||$108|
|Senior Annual (seniors 65+)||$288|
|Senior month (seniors 65+)||$35|
|High School & College Students|
|under the age of 21|
- Silver Sneakers and Prime– more info
- Renew Active – more info
- Phase III program – for those just starting out in a gym environment. For more info, please click here.
Which payment methods do we accept?
- Automatic Debit from checking/savings account
- Payroll deduction (if you are a UP Health System - Portage employee)
For more information, please call the Fitness Center at 906. 483.1149